30 Nov 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
MarketingSherpa publishes useful news, case studies, and best practices data about internet and integrated marketing..
You can say that they are quite an expert in all type of marketing stuff including Email marketing.
Winning an award from them is quite an honor and we believe that all the Emailbrain family should participate!!!
They have a range of categories to choose from, which are:
• Best triggered email or autoresponder series
• Best integration with other channels
• Best email list growth campaign
• Best personalization/segmentation strategy
• Best email newsletter for marketing purposes
• Best innovation (this is wide open — surprise us!)
Simply click here and you will be taken to their entry form. In this form, you will find all the information you need in order to participate, and remember all this info is in your Emailbrain’s account.
What happens if you win
Your email campaign will be published in the MarketingSherpa Email Awards Winners’ Showcase as well as being featured in their newsletter, you’ll receive recognition at MarketingSherpa’s 2011 Email Summit in Las Vegas and you’ll receive a badge to display on your site.
All in all, it’s great publicity, has the potential to generate a lot of traffic to your website and it is guaranteed to impress the big shots!
Entries must be received by Friday 3rd December 2010.
One last thing please let us know if you do enter!
23 Nov 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
16 Nov 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Publish any feed, like your blog, to an email newsletter and send it to subscribers on a scheduled basis using the intelligent FeedMail application. The FeedMail application was launched a few days ago and it is an easy to use feature that will benefit many of the Emailbrain advanced users.
Getting started is easier than you think:
1. Select FeedMail (RSS to Email) from under the blue Newsletter menu.
2. Select the “create” button if you would like to create a new feed. This button is located below the panel of your existing RSS FeedMails.
If you have existing feeds, then select the edit icon to edit and the recycle bin icon to delete it.
3. Now give a name to your FeedmMail (RSS) newsletter
4. Enter the address for your feed in the blank text box provided (REMEMBER – it’s your feed’s URL we need, not the standard URL). If you don’t know the correct URL then look for the orange RSS icon somewhere on your blog and click on it to retrieve the URL.
5. Select one of our stylish templates from the dropdown menu, or select “Custom XML/style URL” if you would like to create your own style.
6. If you select the custom style, a blank text box will appear. Fill in the text box with the URL of where your CSS file is located.
7. Press “save” and your saved feed will appear on the initial landing page. After you have pressed saved you will see your feed in preview panel. Press “save and schedule” to set the dates and times of when you would like to send.
By sending your RSS feed out using the FeedMail application you’ll get our reporting tools which will enhance your understanding of your readers interests.
05 Nov 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
They’re making it possible to integrate different email addresses into your Hotmail account, without changing your email addresses. Basically, this means that you can register and validate your existing email address from any email client (like Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.) and read and use it within the Hotmail interface. Kind of like Microsoft Outlook, only web-hosted.
You’ll be able to use all Hotmail features (and they’ve rolled out plenty of new ones recently). If you want to find out how to do, read their instructions here
The reason why hotmail is making this changes according to Dick Craddock, Group Program Manager at Hotmail, is because they understand that most of us already have an email address and that users don’t always want to inconvenience themselves by changing their existing address. “You already have at least one email address and you probably don’t need another.
You may also use your existing address for things other than just email, such as signing in to online shopping sites, which makes changing even more challenging. Also, you might have an address that you really like, but a similar name might not be available on another email service. So we looked for a way to make it easier for people to give Hotmail a trial run.” Apparently it will take a few days for this feature to be available internationally.
02 Nov 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Entering your subscription form on your website is one of the most desirable and useful to gather new subscribers for their email marketing campaigns.
One advantage is that you can gather information through custom fields and then use this information to get to know your subscribers and further practice segmentation when making your sends.
Subscription through the subscription form can be done on a voluntary basis and they may require double confirmation to its subscribers in order to guarantee the accuracy and authorization of the subscriber. This is called in the world of email marketing a opt-in double.
Emailbrain has recently improved its system allowing you to enter a subscription form to any website and we have added a new style format: “the pop-up format “.
Discover the possibilities it can offer to add a subscription form on your website and begin to increase the number of subscribers in a natural and immediate way! What are you waiting for to start?