27 May 2011 Posted by slazardi No Comments
24 May 2011 Posted by slazardi No Comments
20 May 2011 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Email Marketing is the most popular Marketing Channel, and here is why:
• During the second half of 2010 the DMA also found that email was the most popular online marketing tool amongst US and Canadian marketers.
• Email makes more revenue than any other direct marketing channel. The DMA (Direct Marketing Association) determined that email marketing generated $42.08 for every dollar spent on it during 2010.
• Research by Merkle indicates that 74% of online adults prefer email for commercial communication.
• The Society of Digital Agencies conducted a 2011 Digital Marketing Outlook Survey. According to the results, 70% of marketers planned on investing in email marketing.
• According to the Radicati Group, a technical market research company (Email Statistics Report 2010 – 2014), there are over 2.9 billion active email accounts internationally – this figure is predicted to reach over 3.8 billion by 2014.
17 May 2011 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Tips for Email Marketing:
1. Be concise- Your subject line should not exceed 50 characters, and it should get to the point. Only type what is important on the email.
2. Test it before sending it out. Use our A/B split test feature to test different subject lines, and use the ones that gave you a higher open rate.
3. Personalize your subject line- Make sure to personalize it with your clients preferences, which will make them want to open the newsletter.
4. Include the name of your company- It will make your reader feel confident on what they are opening.
5. Give it a timeline- If the client sees that he/she has limited time, they will take an action regarding the email, very quick.
6. Put yourself in your client’s shoes- As yourself, if I was my own client, would I open this email?
13 May 2011 Posted by slazardi No Comments
When you create your newsletters for email marketing campaigns, you have to consider how they will look on mobile devices. According to a survey of many, many of you so not do so. So we wanted to explain to you why you should do it.
It is a simple and practical explanation and we will show it to you in the statistics.
The eMarketer Daily conducted an investigation which reported that 31% of users check their emails from their mobile phones more than four times a day. 32% checked 1-3 times a day. So as you can see, there is a high percentage of people who may be receiving and seeing your bulletins on your mobile device.
Email Marketing Reports also tell us the percentage of people who see the emails from your phone depending on the country:
United States: 30.5%
10 May 2011 Posted by slazardi No Comments
06 May 2011 Posted by slazardi No Comments