17 Dec 2013 Posted by slazardi No Comments
More Email Marketing Tips!
• Be brief , clear and to the point .
• Find out what the best way to approach your reader is , we advise you to reach them in a very respectful, direct, and prudent way , without being aggressive when speaking of offers.
• Since the subject line is the first thing your clients see in your newsletter, make sure it makes an impact on them as soon as they see it.
• Always sign your newsletter, put the company information, contact information etc. ..
• Finally and most importantly, check your spelling … This says a lot about your company if you send a newsletter with errors, it will make you look really bad.
Spread your word