03 Feb 2014 Posted by slazardi No Comments
- Avoid publicly advertising your address on any websites where you do not have complete control of your own privacy.
- Do not submit your email address to websites or companies that you’re unfamiliar with.
- Always read the fine print when signing up for anything.
By default, there is usually a text box that you need to pick to opt out of receiving email marketing material from the website you are in (trying to buy something), that you’re required to fill out when buying goods, make sure you unmark an option that says you allow to receive their emails.
28 Jan 2014 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Satisfy the expectations you set at signup. Don’t send more content than you advertise, or you may end up flagged as spam.
Make sure that what you say in your subject line relates to the rest of your mail. Your reader will hate to find out that you sent them an information in the subject line that has nothing to do with the rest of your email.
Keep your content applicable to what reader signed up to receive, and you will reduce the likelihood they will recognize it as spam. Make sure that you segment your lists!
11 Jun 2013 Posted by slazardi No Comments
As a client of EmailBrain, you have a powerful tool in your hand that will allow you to improve communication with your client audience. Please use it responsibly and don’t add to the enormous amount of unsolicited mail already moving around the internet.
- Don´t use purchased lists.
- Don´t send your emails to discussion groups.
- Make sure your subject line and email content doesn’t contain false or misleading information.
- Make sure that your list is 100% opt in.
- Keep records of where you got the email addresses from.