26 Jul 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Are you consistent with the amount of emails that you send per month?
If you are not, this blog may be very interesting for you.
Emailbrain in the past, was not offering the option of downgrading or upgrading your account, via online inside your Emailbrain Account, you actually had to contact the Billing Department to make these changes.
To provide you with a better and faster service, you can now downgrade or upgrade your Emailbrain account without having to contact one of our representatives, and the best part is your change will update immediately.
All you have to do is go to your account, Click on Set up Options, then on Change Account, and you will then pick the plan that you want, and I click on Change Account. The credits that you previously had as monthly will last until one month later of your new payment.
I hope you use this feature every time you need it. Thanks for reading our blog!
02 Jul 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Many times we think: Do clients you read our newsletter? Is the information interesting? There is nothing sadder than creating a newsletter that recipients will not read. I can assure you that you have received newsletters in your inbox that you then immediately delete without reading, or am I wrong? So I will give you a few tips that can help your clients not delete your newsletters.
1. Be brief: Keep your newsletter very short. If it is too long, it is likely that the reader will not want to read it all, or might have too much work to read so much information.
2. Use paragraphs: Use paragraphs between one idea and another, so your newsletters are more organized and easy to understand.
3. Be Specific: No further explanation or long detours. Go to the point and say what he has to say. Use short sentences and paragraphs. So your readers understand everything immediately.
4. Use Bold: Use bold for important points, so the reader can identify the most important thing for him/her.
5. Images: Try to use images that have to do with the subject and that way the reader relates information to the image and it is easier to understand.
6. Subject: The subject line should clearly convey what is the newsletter about, and must be under 40 characters.
23 Jun 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Ways to increase your subscribers
One of the main goals of email marketing is that our subscriber list grows every day. This way the product or service will be more known, and sales will increase.
So although I know that we have already discussed this issue in the past, today I wanted to share with you some new ideas on how to collect new subscribers, and also I will mention the ideas that I had given you.
1. Send to a friend: Always include this option, because if your newsletter is really interesting I can assure you that more than one person will re-send it to someone who is not on your list. This new contact will most likely sign up to your list.
2. Subscription Form: Include this form on all websites and in your newsletter.
3. Business Card: On your company’s business card, invite people to visit their website, to sign up to their newsletter and receive the latest news.
4. Personal contacts / business: Send an email from your e-mail to personal contacts and business contacts, inviting them to register for your mailing list on your subscription form.
5. Pop-Up Messages: When someone finished visiting your website and proceed to close the window or navigate to another page, offer the option of filing your mail in a popup.
6. Telemarketing: There are companies that specialize in doing this or you can ask someone from your company to do so. Call your current and past clients and ask for their email in order to register for the mailing list.
7. Signature in e-mails: Include a link to the subscription form in the signature of your emails. Also ask your other co-workers to include it because most of the time you all have different customers. You can put a sentence like: Do you want to be part of our contact list? Click here to join.
8. Referrals: Ask your current subscribers to invite their contacts to be part of your list, and if they do, you can give you a discount or a gift.
9. Events: You can get people to sign up to your list, in the events you will participate in, or you can invite people you talk to, to be part of your list, you can give them the business card or you can create a flyer with this information.
10. Discount Offer: You can give special discounts to people who register their list for the first time.
02 Apr 2010 Posted by slazardi Comment(s) 1
It is really crucial that you are consistent with your brand and your style. That is a good way that clients will get to know you. It is important that your website, your newsletter, your blogs, and even your direct mail have the same style. Many of your clients might read your blog but not visit your website, or may go to your facebook account, but may not read your blog. It is important that you have uniformity in the way your present your company towards the public and towards your clients.
The different ways people can connect to you in different ways is by:
If you provide them several ways to reach your subscription Form:
Put a subscription form in your website
-In order to do this you can get the code that Emailbrain easily generates for you and put it in your website, or you can even place the sign up page in Facebook, or you can ask people for their email addresses when they are going to interact with your company, when they are going to purchase something ( always put the option whether they wish to be on your list or not) so you can make sure that it is opt in.
Use social Media
-You may use Facebook, twitter to have your friends promote for you. They can invite your friends, and you can exchange them that with a reward or any type of incentive.