19 Jul 2013 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Mobile device use is continuing to rise in popularity, and Emailbrain has the mobile marketing tools to stay ahead of the curve. SMS marketing is a powerful and to-the-point means of marketing to an always-on consumer.
To begin, click on the ‘Mobile/SMS’ tab at the top of the dashboard and select ‘SMS/Text Messages’ from the left navigation menu.
Have you sent bulk text messages to your clients before? Tell us your story with a comment below. Or have any fresh ideas? Comment below!
30 Nov 2012 Posted by slazardi No Comments
A lot of small businesses focus on creating sales campaigns and forget that the best way to reach goals is to make sure you are delivering what your clients really want. With that in mind, the key elements of a successful campaign are to test, test, and test and then measure the results.
Marketers often struggle to meet all the deadlines for each email blast, monthly newsletter, and social media updates, not to mention all the other things in between. In this frenzy marketing mix, few take the moment to ask themselves, “Did we remember to test what we’re doing?”
Why aren’t marketers testing?
Most people focus on how time consuming it is to create a test than just to create the campaign alone. Even the simplest test requires modifications of some sort and this can take a lot of taught and planning. However; the payback can bring a higher return than just emailing your campaign. By testing, you can find out if future campaigns would work as good as they should.
The take away
Smart marketers should always test and the best way to do this is by doing an A/B test. Legendary retailer John Wanamaker once said, “Half of my advertising is wasted, I just wish I knew which half.” Not only does testing improve the campaign that you are testing, but it can also lead to new ideas that will make the next promotion more effective from the start.
05 Oct 2010 Posted by slazardi No Comments
When you are selecting an email marketing company, I advise you keep these points in mind:
• Privacy: If you work with personal data, database of customers or partners, etc.. you can not forget to ask about this point. Make sure the company providing the services shall not assign, rent, sell or misuse the data.
• Experience: Find out what kind of experience does the company have, globally and locally.
• Relationships: The candidate company should have relationships with major ISP market; know their anti-spam filters and minimum requirements.
• Sending capacity: How many emails I can send at a time? Are there any limitations on the size of email?
• Deliverability: What percentage of emails can be delivered?
• Platform: Software to download or access to a control panel via the Internet. Value and choose the most convenient and appropriate. Remember that when using the Internet, you can use from anywhere in the world and any computer.
• Tools: Perform an analysis on the tools that a platform offers. Statistical control, image hosting, creation of newsletters, subscription form, anti-spam analysis, segmentation, etc.
• Support: Is there any support? Via chat, phone, email, tickets. How do I resolve my doubts and who can I contact?
• Documentation: Is there a manual for using the platform?
• Price: Will you pay a monthly or quarterly? Is there an initial fee? Will I have a minimum remaining time? What is the charge?
With this small list you may value the options at that are out there, and take the right decision for your company. Remember that we are here to answer your questions and better yet, explain the benefits you have to use EmailBrain.