29 Nov 2013 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Mobile device use continues to increase around the globe while also becoming more flexible as a marketing communication channel. Emailbrain gives you valuable mobile marketing tools, such as our mobile mini site.
Open the ‘SMS/Mobile’ tab in the Emailbrain account dashboard, and select ‘Create Site’ to begin your mini mobile adventure:
For step by step help with setting up your mobile site, see our help center video tutorials.
Tip: Provide an automatically shortened link to your mobile site in your text message campaign, and watch your open rates soar. Your subscribers will find a beautifully designed site with content and images optimized for mobile displays.
Tip: Take our mobile marketing for a spin with the offering of an instant redeem coupon. All you have to do is send out the link and customers can access the coupon right on their mobile device. Instant redeem, no mess, no fuss—and no paper wasted means happy trees!
What do you use your mini mobile site for? An event, your business profile, a sales catalogue? Comment below.
07 Dec 2012 Posted by slazardi No Comments
There’s nothing hotter for consumers than tablet devices and smart phones. That is why is so important to create mobile targeted newsletters that containing specific calls to action. Here are a few interesting mobile device statistics to kick things off:
- More than 90% of all active mobile handsets in the U.S are enabled for SMS messaging and Web browsers to access the Internet (Morgan Stanley Market Trends).
- Across all ages and phones used, 69% use SMS (text) messaging, with 1 in 4 using it specifically for commercial or marketing purposes. (ABIResearch).
-1.2 billion smart phones will enter the market over the next 5 years, about 40 percent of all handset shipments). (ABIResearch)
As a business owner, you must have a strategic plan in order to be successful when creating your campaign. Mobile is a two-way medium and great campaigns will be as much about the consumer requesting information or answering a call to action, as much as the brand pushing information towards the consumer.
Five Quick Tips to Make Your Email Mobile Friendly
1. Keep subject lines simple to about 30 characters or less.
2. Use the option to “Click to read on your mobile device” at the top of all your email marketing and newsletters.
3. The content of the newsletter should be short and whenever possible use links to provide more information.
4. Always hyperlink larger fonts to make it easier for readers to click on.
5. A single column layout is easier to render on a mobile device than a two column layout.
Mobile Marketing drives mass engagement, use it wisely and you will receive higher returns on your marketing efforts.