17 Jan 2014 Posted by slazardi No Comments
When a client unsubscribes, it usually happens for a specific reason, and finding out the cause can be the solution to prevent future unsubcribes.
Here we give some reasons why your clients unsubscribe:
- Sends that are too often
There is nothing more annoying than receiving too many emails from a sender. For this reason, you should send a in moderate manner , let your customers eagerly wait for your newsletter .
- Using lists that are not opt-in
If your recipients are not opt -in, Email Marketing is not for you . Rented or purchased lists will give a high rate of unopened emails and unsubscribes.
- Poor Content
The content provided through a newsletter should fascinate the recipient, it should inform, and should meet and fulfill their needs . If a subscriber has signed up to be on your list, it is because they want to receive quality content.
- Loss of confidence
When you create your newsletter most of the time you put your website or landing page, where you will find more information of the product /service or news. So this page should be a page that your clients can trust , with specific information because if the page does not look good , does not open or has incorrect information, most likely your customers will stop believing in you.
- The sender is unknown
If you send email campaigns to your recipients , you must make clear to them who is emailing them, and why. The name , email and the domain must be very clear and known to them.
21 Aug 2012 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Some of the main reasons why people unsubscribe are because:
- The newsletter content has for whatever reason become irrelevant to them.
- They feel that the same information gets repeated frequently.
- They have been getting too many emails from you, too often.
- They are simply no longer interested in your messages – they have moved on in life.
- Because they are dissatisfied with your brand.
07 Aug 2012 Posted by slazardi No Comments
Even though unsubscribers might just hit the “report spam” button, this will lower your sender reputation.
Understanding why people opt out can be of great value in helping you improve your product/service or marketing campaigns, it’s inevitable that you will at least lose a few subscribers every now and then – sometimes without any good reason.
So when that does happens, the best thing you can do is to respect their wishes and give them a quick and friendly send-off.
It’s better for everyone if you make this process as simple and polite as possible – since business integrity and the law demands that you always give people a clear channel to opt out.
The first step is to make sure your unsubscribe options/buttons/links are obvious and easily accessible on every email that you send. Your reader should never have to strain to look for it. And, when someone does unsubscribe from your mailing list, it’s a sure sign of professionalism to send them a reassuring confirmation email that they have been successfully unsubscribed.
11 Feb 2011 Posted by slazardi No Comments
How many times have you been contacted by one of your customers telling you that they unsubscribed to one of your list by mistake? I’m sure at least once if not more. Well this is no reason to panic since your Emailbrain account allows you to add them back to your list.
What do we need from you?
1. First, you must contact our customer support.
2. We need an email from your customer requesting to be added again to your list. The email most come from the email address that will be added to your mailing list.
2. With this information your customer will be deleted from the block list. Automatically the category of the email will be changed from (U) Unsubscribed to (OK) Okay.
What you need to do after you have contacted customer support?
1. Access your account and make sure you are in Advance Mode
2. Go to Mailing List
3. Click on Email addresses and select Blocklist.
4. Enter the email on the Search Blosklist option, to make sure is not longer there.
Don’t forget that here at Emailbrain we are always here to help you out in all your email marketing needs!